Leading the way in risk management innovation for 35 years and counting.
In 1982, technology entrepreneur David McGough incorporated Digital Matrix Systems (DMS) in Richardson, Texas. As automation began to improve the accuracy and consistency of credit bureau reporting, DMS led the way as the first vendor to provide access to all five credit bureaus from a common desktop platform. Guiding the shift from terminal-based to PC-based access, DMS introduced CreditLink PC™ in 1985, enabling lenders to experience new efficiencies in applicant entry and expand report options.
For over three decades, DMS has been developing products and offering services that help clients leverage the power of data from consumer and commercial credit bureaus, as well as specialty data sources. Our approach has evolved from providing access to data to helping leading companies access the power of that data through advanced analytics. With extensive risk management expertise, we continually evaluate and add specialized data sources such as auto and fraud to our flagship connectivity hub, Data Access Point™. Moving forward, DMS will continue our quest to provide best-in-class solutions for companies that use data to manage risk and make better-informed business decisions.
Learn more about our key company milestones:
- CreditBrowser®2.0 rolls out to clients with new security, data sources, reporting and administrative enhancements.
- Enhances anonymization process used in data access products to help organizations comply with new data privacy mandates.
- Introduces CodeOnce™, providing the ability to code attributes and scores only once before delivering them to multiple platforms and loan origination systems.
- Data Access Point™ is enhanced to include eight new data sources and 60 percent faster transaction speeds.
- Partners with Equifax to introduce credit score alternative for online auto insurance purchases.
- Creates 36 Medical Collection attributes to help lenders assess the relative risk impact of counting or excluding medical collections.
- Introduces FastTrack Modeling™, a service that uses archived credit data and other attributes to create a “light” scoring model in as little as a week.
- CreditAnalyst™ v4.2 software is enhanced with Intellidoc™, a feature that automatically generates documentation to detail how attributes are calculated.
- Introduces specialized Fraud Attributes that leverage clients’ data to identify potential fraud, and DMS Insurance Attributes that optimize insurance rate evaluation data.
- DMS Summary Attributes™ become available through Equifax® for use in the marketing stage to prescreen applicants and evaluate risk.
- CreditServer™ evolves into Data Access Point™, bringing new risk assessment insights with additional data sources.
- Releases Enhanced Underwriting™, a credit decision tool that supports manual underwriting and credit line increase programs. Client’s report double-digit close rate increases.
- Expands licensed and hosted solutions into the insurance industry with a top five insurance carrier.
- Delivers CreditWarehouse®, a solution to securely retain credit files purchased from the credit bureaus for credit and underwriting decisions.
- Recognized as the largest volume processor of consumer credit reports in North America by one of the U.S. bureaus.
- Exceeds 700 annual credit bureau archive projects for clients for the first time.
- Releases CreditBrowser®, an Internet-based credit access and decision platform. Volume rapidly grows to over 50K transactions daily.
- Unveils DMS Summary Attributes™, which are used as a shorthand method of analyzing credit information.
- Launches CreditAnalyst®, giving clients the power to develop custom attributes and implement scorecards.
- Becomes the sole access engine for the HNC Capstone decision system, along with two other loan origination systems.
- Selected as the credit access platform for what quickly becomes the largest credit monitoring service in North America.
- Introduces software that produces a common format of consumer credit information from multiple bureaus.
- DMS leads the shift from terminal-based to PC-based credit bureau access with the introduction of CreditLink PC™. DMS issues over 125,000 licenses for this credit bureau access software.
- DMS is the first to provide access to all five credit bureaus from a common desktop platform as the credit industry moves to automated credit reporting.
- Technology entrepreneur David McGough incorporates Digital Matrix Systems, Inc. in Richardson, Texas.
15301 Spectrum Drive
Addison, TX 75001
Toll Free: 800.367.1800