IMPROVE YOUR DIRECT MAIL OFFERS.
Using the same approval criteria for both marketing and production is an important factor in the development of financial services marketing campaigns. Without consistency in all phases (offer to approval), selecting and soliciting potential applicants can be very difficult. This can lead to ineffective decisions and dissatisfied consumers.
DMS Summary Attributes® consolidate tri-bureau credit information for easier analysis and enable you to avoid the expense and time required to code and validate attributes multiple times. This more efficient and accurate process to select potential borrowers will provide better risk assessment and enable you to leverage consistent evaluation criteria from start to finish.
The DMS marketing stage analytics process helps you:
- Gain consistency in calculations and attribution of scores
- Remove variability in selection and scoring
- Reduce the number of errors through fewer vendors coding
- Establish a seamless analytics process
- Maximize customer acquisition
5 Things to Consider Before Your Next Marketing Campaign
– The Financial Brand INSIGHTS, Winter 2021 issue
From Applicant to Borrower: Improve Your Marketing Offers
– The Financial Brand INSIGHTS, Fall 2021 issue
4975 Preston Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Toll Free: 800.367.1800