Have questions or ready to see a demo? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
POWERING EFFICIENT BUSINESS PROCESSES
CreditBrowser® is a flexible and customizable interface that provides clients with easy access to credit reports, empowering them to efficiently make the best possible decisions. This web-based data access tool eliminates the need for additional software, instead enabling report access via standard Internet browsers for an intuitive experience with streamlined navigation. Delivery of complete, accurate and easy-to-read credit reports reduces errors and improves readability of business-critical information. Security is self-administered and includes access to specific report type, bureaus, IP ranges, time of day and day of the week, as well as other guidelines that can be set by the administrator. CreditBrowser® supports essential business activities including loan decisions, balance transfers, credit limit increases, fraud reviews, collections, human resources, and dispute resolution.
Introducing a better way to manage consumer disputes:
CreditBrowser® Subscriber Code Reports
CreditBrowser® makes it quick and easy to pull Subscriber code report detail through an enhanced view that stacks the data from each of the desired bureaus. The information is easily identified by clear headers and bureau-specific colors.
CreditBrowser® Subscriber code report enhancements include the following user-friendly features:
- Multi-Bureau Applicant Inquiry
- All Subscriber code reports are pulled from the respective bureau with a single mouse click.
- Stacked Multi-Bureau Applicant Reports with Bureau Specific Colors/Header
- All or selected Subscriber code reports are displayed in a stacked screen to expedite viewing of information.
- Each report is clearly identified via clear headers and bureau-specific colors.
- Quick Bureau Subscriber code Reports Removal/Addition
- As needed, individual bureau reports can be quickly removed or added to operator’s view of the Subscriber code report
- Access to credit data in a readable format
- Increased operational efficiency
- Improved risk management processes
- Effective management of bureau preferences
- Masking of sensitive data
- Deduped and merged reports
- Ability to quickly view and leverage Subscriber code report detail for Equifax, Experian, TransUnion, and Innovis
- Efficient handling of consumer disputes