SIMPLIFY ATTRIBUTE AND SCORECARD DEVELOPMENT.
CreditAnalyst™ makes it easy to create and deploy credit attributes and scorecards for automated decisioning, risk assessment and probability calculations. This model development tool gives users the ability to easily create, compile, test and deploy credit attributes and scorecards without software changes. Custom attributes and scorecards generated in CreditAnalyst™ can be applied to an applicant population, and users can view credit bureau data, calculated values, and output results for analysis in SAS®.
CreditAnalyst™ can be installed as a stand-alone package or a networked version accessible by multiple analysts with shared libraries. Risk variable development is facilitated through the integration of raw data storage and real-time script execution over development and test populations.
DMS supports full model development activities including origination, retention, and pricing model development. Our Decision Science team has extensive experience meeting the risk management needs of the largest bank and credit card companies in North America.
- Integrates with CreditToolkit™, CreditServer™, and DMS archive processing services
- Supports coding, testing, and implementation of custom attributes and scores
- Simplifies the use of DMS Summary Attributes™ in production scoring
- Reduces coding through the utilization of a standardized and normalized data format
- Serves as an invaluable tool for regression testing scorecards across multiple populations
- Safeguards proprietary information with encryption technology
- Promotes sharing of credit attribute components between risk managers
- Protects the confidentiality of data and scripts
15301 Spectrum Drive
Addison, TX 75001
Toll Free: 800.367.1800