Comprehensive data security
At DMS, data security is a high priority. Our comprehensive security program has been established to ensure the integrity of our systems and to protect the data that our clients entrust with us. Our program includes people, process, and technology based on ISO, COBIT, and COSO frameworks. It includes a complete suite of security governance policies, risk management controls, and compliance efforts. We also help clients address fraud concerns through fraud attributes and access to specialized data sources.
Components of our comprehensive approach to security and data protection include:
- Pre-hire background investigation of all employees
- Security Governance via annually reviewed policies, processes and procedures
- Technology implementation including physical security controls and monitoring tools
- Secured, controlled access to all facilities
- Ongoing security awareness training
DMS holds multiple security certificates and follows stringent audit processes to ensure data is secured and certificates remain current:
- SSAE 18 SOC II
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Experian Security Assessment
DMS completes ongoing 3rd party penetration testing, as well as employee security awareness training and certification.
4975 Preston Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Toll Free: 800.367.1800