ADDISON, Texas (June 13, 2017) – Digital Matrix Systems, Inc. (DMS), a leading risk management solution provider, today announced a partnership with Clarity Services, Inc. (Clarity) to provide mutual clients with access to Clarity Services’ subprime consumer data solutions through DMS’s Data Access Point™. Clearwater, Florida-based Clarity Services is the subprime industry’s largest credit reporting agency, with nearly 60 million consumer identities.
By choosing to leverage alternative data sources in addition to traditional credit data, financial services companies can more effectively evaluate applicants. The rising occurrence of fraudulent activity including consumer loan stacking has a profound impact on the bottom line. The ability to maintain compliance while minimizing the impact of these consumer activities can be achieved through a balanced mix of data that goes beyond the limits of traditional credit reports.
Through this partnership, approved companies can quickly integrate Clarity’s suite of solutions for underwriting, fraud detection, regulatory compliance, and risk management, including:
- Clear Inquiry™ – help eliminate consumers that are less than ideal with predictive pre-validation flags paired with consumer data
- Clear Fraud™ – verify consumer identity and identify those that are unlikely to pay due to fraudulent intentions
- Clear Bank Behavior™ – expand visibility into both current and historical five-year bank account usage patterns
- Clear Credit Attributes™ – gain complete visibility into a consumer’s credit inquiry history, as well as loan performance history, payment obligation and debt ratio
- Clear Ability to Pay™ – quickly evaluate an applicant’s ability to repay through innovative real-time reporting
- Temporary Account Record – detect the loan an applicant recently received to avoid exposure to potential loan stacking
“DMS is known as a leader in the space that shares our passion for innovation,” said Tim Ranney, Clarity president and chief executive officer. “By combining Clarity data and DMS’s expertise, we look forward to providing powerful solutions to our shared customers.”
“We are pleased to announce our partnership with Clarity Services,” said David Graves, DMS executive vice president. “Their portfolio of consumer data is a great addition to the sources we currently provide, and I anticipate that it will be of significant value to our clients.”
About Clarity Services, Inc.
Clarity Services, Inc. provides powerful real-time fraud detection and credit risk management solutions for lenders serving the non-prime and thin/no file consumer segment. By leveraging unique data assets and scores, Clarity Services’ suite of FCRA-regulated reports and scores empower providers with visibility into critical consumer information not available on traditional bureau reports. For more information about Clarity Services, visit www.clarityservices.com.
About Digital Matrix Systems, Inc.
Founded in 1982, DMS is an international risk management solution provider that helps clients leverage the power of data to make better-informed business decisions. Through an integrated product suite, DMS delivers secure access to consumer and commercial credit bureaus, as well as specialty data providers. As a reliable partner, DMS helps leading companies predict and manage risk in a variety of industries, including financial services, insurance, and brokerage services. The company provides data warehousing, advanced analytics, scoring models, and comprehensive consulting services, delivering strategic solutions tailored to each client’s business goals. For more information, visit www.dms.net.
Director of Marketing