Send resumes to:
DECISION SCIENCE TECHNICAL WRITER (TEMPORARY)
Responsible for developing comprehensive programming specifications for DMS credit bureau attributes. Obtain a deep understanding of the DMS CreditAnalyst Tool, DMS Attribute Sets, DMSXML, and credit bureau data formats from TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax to translate proprietary production code into simple, polished, and highly accurate content. Develop and maintain detailed databases to stored structured specification for large attribute sets. Partner closely with senior stakeholders, business teams, and Decision Science team members to translate complex processes into simple, end-user-focused solutions. Create clear, efficient, compelling knowledge content within team style guidelines. Anticipate team needs, and work with business teams to develop content that drives completion of the project.
NOTE: This is a temporary position with the potential for FTE.
- A bachelor’s degree in either Technical Writing, English, Library Science or Computer Science.
- Applicants for employment must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and local to the DFW area.
- Candidates must have 3 years technical writing experience.
- Understanding of Software Development principles.
- Solid technical writing or software development experience. Preferably a combination of both.
- Familiarity with a programming language such as SQL, HTML, XML.
- Able to read and translate code.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of Credit Data or related field.
- Familiarity with XML.
- Develop deep knowledge of the KB content and take on ownership of content for assigned functional areas.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and functional teams to solve complex problems through content.
- Maintain the taxonomy and information architecture used for structuring content in the knowledge base.
- Facilitate and/or perform regular content audits.
- The successful candidate is a skilled, intellectually curious, deadline-driven writer, editor, and project manager who is thorough, analytical, and undaunted by fast-paced change.
Send resumes to:
15301 Spectrum Drive
Addison, TX 75001
Toll Free: 800.367.1800