Send resumes to:
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Digital Matrix Systems (DMS) is looking for a team member to add to our software engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, in-depth full stack C# .NET software development experience, and a knack for mentoring and energizing others. You are a servant leader who enjoys working with your team and with internal groups; at DMS we encourage open door access and collaboration across functional teams. You will be responsible for and enjoy working on projects from start to finish. As a technical lead you will ensure best practices are followed, provide technical guidance, set direction and drive change.
You are expected to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, high motivation, the capability to meet deadlines, the ability to learn quickly and must be a self-starter. Your daily tasks will include leading technical initiatives, collaboration with cross-functional teams, and hands-on coding to build and enhance DMS products. You love exploring new technologies and keeping your own technical skills sharp.
- Recent Serverless AWS Lambda experience, including API Gateway, S3, SQS and DynamoDB
- Proven hands-on experience with building and maintaining large scale software solutions in an AWS serverless environment
- Working knowledge of C#, .NET 4.5+, HTML 5, Angular 2+. Bootstrap, MS SQL Server, REST and JSON web API, Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
- 7+ years of development experience
- Proven skills in software design, development, testing, and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline preferred
Location: Addison, TX (we love seeing our employees in the office every day)
Employment Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Work Authorization: Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment; we cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters: We love recruiters, that’s why we hired our own. If we need help, we will reach out.
EEO Statement: Digital Matrix Systems is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority, Female, Disability, Veteran, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Age. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Send resumes to:
4975 Preston Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
Toll Free: 800.367.1800