Send resumes to:
Digital Matrix Systems is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator with graphic design skills and extensive writing and editing skills. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, you will provide administrative and marketing support and work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders. The Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the development of a variety of client-facing technical, product, sales, and marketing material, and will also assist with industry trade show execution and other marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is creative, driven to learn new skills, self-motivated and resourceful. The ability to receive constructive feedback, explain technical concepts through writing and visual tools, and the flexibility to handle a variety of projects are vital to success in this role.
- Help organize, execute, and track the success of client events and industry trade shows, including ordering/shipment of exhibit materials and other event logistics.
- Research, compile, and distribute monthly competitor tracking document.
- Assist in compiling and analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, website traffic, booth traffic, etc.) to measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Manage inventory of branded items and manage relationships with external vendors.
- Assist with content creation, including the development of business development and marketing presentations/proposals.
- Review and edit documents to improve readability and usefulness for intended audiences. Proofread and organize/reorganize content for best presentation.
- Provide general support to Director of Marketing.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Some travel will be required.
- Experience managing trade show logistics, including reservation of booth space, coordination of shipments, and management of set-up/tear down.
- Strong proficiency in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting/layout skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency with the ability to complete tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them understandable in text and graphics.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to work on and track multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Illustrator.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a B2B marketing role, preferably in a data analytics, data management, or business intelligence software company. Understanding of financial services or insurance industry is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field
Job Location: Addison, TX
Send resumes to:
15301 Spectrum Drive
Addison, TX 75001
Toll Free: 800.367.1800