Send resumes to:
Digital Matrix Systems (DMS) is looking for a novice Data Analyst to join our Decision Science team and become an expert in several DMS proprietary software tools used for processing credit bureau data. Initially, the analyst will train with DMS subject matter experts to become proficient in the following DMS proprietary tools: CreditAnalyst™ and CreditToolkit™. They will use CreditAnalyst™ to create custom XML scripts that generate attributes on credit bureau data for client consumption. They will use CreditToolkit™ to process raw credit bureau data to generate client archives for standard and custom attribute sets. They will assist in testing new releases of CreditToolkit™ to ensure calculations on various bureau formats are correct. As their expertise with these tools grow, there will be opportunity to work on broader, more complex projects.
- Learning CreditAnalyst™
- Learning CreditToolkit™
- Learning DMSXML data structure
- Learning bureau formats
- Using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Using Microsoft Office suite for day to day tasks
- Troubleshooting escalated support tickets for client software related questions
- Assisting in processing raw bureau data to deliver archives
- Creating pseudocode documentation for custom scripts
- Creating, validating, and debugging custom scripts using CreditAnalyst™
- Creating short C# data processing programs to assist in deliverables
- Exceptional collaboration, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer programming, data mapping, and XML.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work on and track multiple tasks and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work and provide support as part of a project team.
- Must be able to self-direct/motivate.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Ability to create technical documentation and collaborate openly and effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to write clear, simple content that addresses specific client questions.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and explain technical concepts through writing and visual tools.
- Flexibility to handle a variety of projects.
- An associate’s degree in Computer Science & IT
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a data analytics, data management, or business intelligence software company.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio.
- Experience directly interacting with clients.
Minimum associate’s degree or certification in relevant field of study (computer science)
Send resumes to:
15301 Spectrum Drive
Addison, TX 75001
Toll Free: 800.367.1800