Send resumes to:
C# .NET LEAD DEVELOPER
DMS is looking for a self-motivated, Full Stack C# .NET Technical Lead to direct software development efforts, ensure best practices are followed, and provide technical guidance to the team. The Technical Lead role will also include hands-on coding. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Business Analysts, Software Engineers and project stakeholders to design, develop, and implement software applications.
- Responsible for the coordination of software development activities from analysis, architecture, design, coding, testing, documentation and support.
- Strong team player with a drive to stay current on new technologies, best practices and serve as a subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with team members on technical design specifications and coding-related activities.
- Conduct reviews of technical documentation, code and test results to ensure quality, consistency and standards for secure coding methodologies, policies, and best practices.
- Assist in setting priorities and managing timelines to meet expected delivery dates.
- Primary technologies used by the team are C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, HTML 5, Angular 2+, Bootstrap, DevExpress / DevExtreme, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, SSRS, XML Schemas, SOAP, REST and JSON web API
- Candidate must have 6 years coding experience with C# .NET and 2-3 years proven leadership in overseeing full SDLC, managing delivery schedules and meeting project timelines.
- Experience creating software applications using .NET technologies, object-oriented, multi-tiered component based architecture using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, responsive design and single-page applications (SPA), AngularJS 2+ and TypeScript.
- Experience in Web API, web services development including WCF, SOAP, REST, and JSON.
- Good understanding of secure coding methodologies, policies, standards and best practices.
- Self-motivated and directed, able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a small organization with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex technology concepts.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is preferred.
- Applicants for employments must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Experience with .NET CORE and Microservices.
- Expertise with development leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies or other cloud technologies (Google Cloud and MS Azure) is a plus.
- Experience with application integration through web services and message queues (MSMQ, Service Broker).
- Experience with DevExpress UI controls or similar 3rd party products.
Send resumes to:
15301 Spectrum Drive
Addison, TX 75001
Toll Free: 800.367.1800